Firmchecker is a research platform providing independent client feedback to improve your firm's value proposition. The Professional Services Awards are researched by FirmChecker and proudly supported by the National Australia Bank. They are the only Awards for medium-small firms which are judged solely by those who matter most - the clients.
The Professional Services Awards will showcase the best medium to small law, accounting, conveyancing and bookkeeping firms with annual revenue less than $30 million across Australia. They provide a tangible signal of excellence to current and prospective clients and also recognise the achievements of these firms within their profession.
Firmchecker approached Atlasopen to help with the following:
- Understand the business model and environment to design an efficient flow from survey to results and firm login data
- Consult and advise on the best ways to implement an effective and independent survey process ensuring an outstanding customer experience
- How to overcome issues with re-sending client notifications for surveys not completed
- Moving the survey from a online form builder to a customer self hosted service to reduce API calls and increase speed
- Provide data analysis and response tracking tracking across mailouts and survey respondent results
- Create a admin panel to display results to survey respondents
Frameworks and languages:
Ben Farrow, Director